Blog Archive

Thursday, March 3, 2011

16 days more!

Finally! Is finally! Exams are over! Yay! I had tried my best and God will do the rest. :) Actually i think i 'can' score good marks for this time exam geh BUT due to my stupid careless mistake. YES, IT'S FUCKING CARELESS MISTAKES! I have no eye to see my results. Now cry also no use. Because it is already OVER. :( Is kinda sad when i reflect back on my exam papers but because SS3 is just 16 days away, YES IS 16 DAYS AWAY, i feel very very very very very happy and excited! Still have 16 days for planning. My plan for 3 days 2 nights in KL with Yeecheng ♥, Joanne and her sister as well as HuiLin. :D I am over excited till i have already made a watermark picture for my future SS3 pictures! :D Then all my precious pictures will be copyrighted! No stealing pictures allow! :D I cant wait to see the boys with my own eyes! Cant wait to see my husband and my love in LIVE! Cant imagine all of them just 1 metre away from me! Cant imagine if they smile at me or do their famous heart-shape sign to me, what will happen to me. Cant imagine if they suddenly take my handphone and take a picture. LOL. Cant imagine anything that will happen on that day. EUNHYUK, HEECHUL, SUNGMIN, LEETEUK, DONGHAE, KYUHYUN, RYEOWOOK, YESUNG, SIWON, SHINDONG, HENRY AND ZHOUMI, WAIT ME!!! My lovely boys will be standing in front of me in 16 days time. Just think, i also extremely happy. "Yo~Hee man!" Wonder what to bring to support my boys. Plan to buy a banner to support my husband and made a jjin bbang fan for my love! ♥

My watermark logo! :D When u see this watermark on SS3 photos means they are mine! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment