Blog Archive

Monday, March 21, 2011

I just look at my last post and i realised i forget to spazz about members introduction on that night. Well, the members' intro is super hilarious. I laughed my butt out. HAHA! I still can recall very well about their intro. The video descriptions for each member was EPIC! The first one coming out was the 8D Adonis from Mont-Marte, Heechul! Next is the one fighting with a horse, not with a cow, a bullfighter, Siwon! Next, the secret of Pharoah is hidden in the computer game, Kyuhyun! Next, shooting an arrow to save the people, the son of Indian, Yesung! And the epic one, I WILL LET SNAKES DANCE WITH MY VOICE, RYEOWOOK! Next! Kill the spicy with sweet pumpkins, Sancho Sungmin! Next one more epic! CATCHING ONLY ANCHOVIES IN REAL WILD, A GOOD LOOKING AMAZON TRIBE, EUNHYUK! :D And the super duper fcking cute one, i am the one who protect Buckingham Palace, Donghae! (must see what he did during intro! fcking cute!) I will build the Great Wall with dumplings, Shindong! *LMAO* Last one, made tons of money from the Teuk Academy, Prince of Dubai, Leeteuk!

I really do love their intro super much. Especially Donghae was the most memorable one. "东.海." *SCREAM!* And Shindong one, keep saying 'pig meat' in chinese. and Teukie one was epic too! :D Since i lazy to upload my fancam, so i rather upload other people one. :p


0 comments:

Post a Comment