Blog Archive

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Why? A strange dream.


Why? Why I dreamt about you yesterday? The dream was SO real. I suddenly got a call from you, you told me that you were having a party at your house. You asked me whether wanted to come or not. I accepted the invitation very fast. Then you asked your friend to come and fetch me. Climax reached when I finally found that the real objective you invited me was that your friend wanted to know me. I hate you. I hate you very much. I know you will not like me but please don't hurt me. When I woke up this morning, I still remember clearly about that dream. Maybe, you wanted to tell me that we are impossible through this dream? I never think of you already. Never. But this dream make me recall stupid things between us. I erased all those things already. But why you want to make me think back? I hate you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment