Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September 1, 2011

My beloved 83 liners, I know both of you are going to leave me this year. And the day I hate the most had come. Welcome September and goodbye Heechul? Heechul ar~ Do you know I keep myself awake because of you? I know you will online maybe the whole night for your beloved petals. And I am correct. I know you will update your twitter for us! :D I learned not to cry anymore as possible because I have to adapt with this kind of leave-and-comeback. I know starting from 8am (1/9/2011), you guys are going to leave us one by one each year. 7 hours to go. Arrh. I don't want to countdown okay. So the boys are at the dorm now for you. :) And the master chef, Mr Kim Ryeowook cooked a meal for your supper right. Aha. Okay.

Arh seriously, I don't want you to leave even just for 1 second. Oppa, I am so grateful to have you as one of my bias. I am too grateful to have you in this world. All you bring are laughter and happiness. And you know, your smile is the warmest. I love it. :) When I see you smile, I will smile unconsciously. Magic is it? Aha. And thanks for the 3 hours! What 3 hours? Neh, 319 ar. Super Show 3 in Malaysia. Do you remember? :) I have done nothing for you but to make a handmade fan for you. :D I bet you caught sight of it on that night. erm, for few seconds? :) I know you did! I kept watching you every moment, wherever you run to! Aha. You can't run out of my sight that night okay? *evil*

Thanks for being so near with me. *This picture no zoom in one! ♥*
The most precious picture in my handphone! ♥

Goodnight with loves ♥ saranghaeyo kim heechul!

0 comments:

Post a Comment