Blog Archive

Monday, August 22, 2011

#WillmissUHeedictator


“I’m already going at a later age than most so I wanted to enlist as quietly as possible. After my enlistment, I was planning to tell everyone through fellow member Leeteuk’s radio program. Those around me, however, said that it wouldn’t be respectful to my fans and everyone else that has an interest in me, and I agreed. That’s why I revealed my enlistment decision at the company today.”

“I’m really thankful to the Super Junior members. I’m too shy to say it directly so I texted them saying, ‘You guys need your hyung.’ I’m just so grateful for them and I trust that they’ll lead Super Junior in a great way while I’m away.”

I should be studying right now instead of updating blog. Yes, No. I want to express my feeling here. Heechul has been enlisted to serve the army next Thursday. Yeah, you did not see it wrong. I did not write it wrong. Is next Thursday. Yeah, next Thursday. What I want to say is WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? I AM SORRY. I CANNOT ACCEPT THIS FACT. NO MATTER HOW MANY DAYS AND NIGHTS, I BELIEVE I STILL CANT ACCEPT THIS. YEAH, I KNOW HE WILL BE GOING SOON. BUT AT LEAST NOT THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER OKAY? IT'S THE NEW DAY OF THE MONTH, BUT IT BRINGS A MILLION OF PETALS AND ELFS SADNESS. WHY? WHY? WHY LIKE THIS? I ALREADY CRIED YESTERDAY BECAUSE OF OTHER MEMBERS. WHY? (Donghae has a sprained ankle, Yesung has an injured spine, Sungmin’s wrist is hurt and Eunhyuk injured his arm.)<<< That's why. SIGH. OKAY, BACK TO TODAY'S HOTTEST ISSUE. KIM HEECHUL! PLEASE. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US. I KNOW YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING, I KNOW. BUT I AM TOO STUBBORN TO ACCEPT THIS. IT IS JUST LIKE, 'OH SUDDENLY'. :'( KIM HEECHUL! STAY STRONG! I KNOW THAT 2 YEARS TIME IS NOT THAT EASY. I KNOW. .......................... cannnn youuuu dontttttt leave??? :'(

* you guys may think that I am over react. Yeah, he meant nothing to YOU. But, he is something for me. At least, when I am sad, he is the one who makes me laughing like a nut in front of my computer. You guys will not understand how I feel. Never. Except you are petals. Sorry if this annoyed you. *

“Thank you for loving me unconditionally over the past six years. I won’t, however, ask for you to wait for me. Instead, please support me again if you still like me when I come back with a heart of starting anew.”

Oppa! Wish you all the best for your military services! Good health as always okay? :)

Will miss your tongue! Hehe ♥
And only you who can tame the evil kyu! :D
Love you Kim Heechul! ♥

(highlighted sentences credit to sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment