Blog Archive

Monday, November 21, 2011

To-do list! (of course, after spm!)

1. Dye hair to blonde
Sample:
Front
Side

2. Hunt for job in Genting with friend! (As a sales assistant *smirk*)

3. Learn Hangul
I think this is the most beneficial thing to do to fill my leisure times? :)

4. Shoppingggggggggggggggg!
Absolutely yes! Shopping! But since I stay in a little town here where does not have big shopping mall like in KL, I decided! to shop online! Shop-till-I-drop! Swear! *evil*
Must-buy list!
This is too cute! I love the big kiss mark! ♥
This is absolutely the most amazing hoodie ever! ♥
High-waist pants! ♥ Even though I already have 1 in black but I wish to have another one in blue denim fabrics too! ♥
And of course this BUT not the blue in grey colour! I want the red in rice colour one!

5. Trip to Japan in February (change to Feb due to CNY in Jan!) OR Trip to Korea around late March or earlier April. (I hope this will come true.........)
6.? Cannot think of it now. LOL. Will update next week! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment