Blog Archive

Friday, September 30, 2011

I am offended.

Yeah, I AM OFFENDED. Before I start my topic, I would like to tell you "DON'T READ THIS IF YOU ARE LIBRARIAN." still reading?! I WARN YOU, DON'T READ!!! well, if you still want to continue reading, then do it as you like. Don't blame me if I offended you okay? :) Today, there's a meeting. If I know earlier the ending is like that, I SWEAR I WOULD NEVER COME!! I am sorry that I am an easily-offended girl. Since all of you know, please don't offence me then. I am just giving my points of view. I know many of YOU get offended already. Hey come on, I am not helping who and who. I am seriously voicing out my sincerest comments. Ok skip, I don't want to talk about it for now. I want to say about YOU! YOU, the faker! Don't let me anti you. No need to pretend innocent, kind, angelic or what. I want to vomit. Just blame me that I know you tooooooo well. Just blame me that all the fake action of yours cannot run away from my sight. Just blame me whatever you want to BUT I want to say 'STOP IT BEFORE I EXPLODED!' I am fucking swear that I did not purposely help my cousin to get the you-think-like-very-important post. Is you force me. Opps sorry, not only you, but YOU also. Skip the YOU first and continue with the YOU. YOU, okay okay, please stop. Really, I am tired of your action, your attitude and all your behaviour. BUT I really cannot blame you. Because you are a dog-follower, that's why YOU become like that. The whole world say how-nice-you-are. *laugh* Don't make me laugh please. I cannot say other people are stupid. It's just because your acting skill improved day by day. Is it because of the dog? Oh no! Sorry, it should be master, not dog right? The whole word now anti your 'master' already. Do you want us to anti you?????????????? Okay stop. I know my readers are thinking who am I talking about or what has happened today right. There is nothing really big happened but the YOU just offended me. After knowing your ******'s post, I know you very 'beh-song' (for non-chinese readers, it means not satisfied) already. Hey, your ****** get that post already. It's not very high but it is not very low. Like that also not satisfied? Stand-up-and-leave? What's the meaning? Come on, everyone knows your ******'s ability. You really think your ****** can lead very well? Come on baby, wake up. Wake up! Don't do something that will give a chance to others for gossiping. That's a way to protect ourselves right? But you don't know that. You want me to talk about you. You want me to defame you. Okay, I will do it as your wish. :) I am not a kid. I don't want to argue with you. I don't want to hate you. In the end, I will still treat you as friend. From good friend to friend. From friend and now to super normal friend. I will not help you when you in need. I don't care if you say I am bad. I don't mind. Because I am really tired of my life. I want to give up my life few years ago. But because of SUPER JUNIOR, I stay strong and stand till today. Only few months more and I can leave my school. I am happy to leave those 'friends'. Only miss those real friends of mine. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment