Blog Archive

Monday, October 3, 2011

Hi peeps! I am just back from trip yesterday night! :) Now I am going to update about my trip! Enjoy reading~! :D


So, we started the journey at 5 something at Saturday morning. The bus driver drove his bus relatively slow. I could feel the slowness. -.- And about 1 hour journey, we stopped for a while to have a short breakfast. I ate spaghetti with free of charge. Haha. Puan Chai cooked for me and 3 of my friends.
☺☺☺
We finally arrived at Genting. We headed to Theme Park Hotel. My room mates were the twins, Joel, Meng Lee, Heng Mun and Jo Ann. Our room, 7205, was smaller than I expected especially the bathroom. -.-
☺☺☺
We cancelled the visit to Strawberry Farm since we scared we had no enough time. So, we went to Outdoor Theme Park to have fun. We played Spinner for infinite times (LOL), Pirate Ship, Corkscrew, Pirate Train, Flying Jumbo, Boating and visited the newly built Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland. I hate it when I found that Cyclone and Flying Dragon were closed. Shit.


☺☺☺
The Corkscrew moments was OHMYHOLYGOD. My head was out of control. And when the 360 degree turning time, my screaming could not be heard anymore! Not kidding! It was like "(before the turning) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (turn!) AH------------------------------------ (finish turning) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (turn again!) --------------(close eyes)-----------------"
It was like this And I was like this
☺☺☺
We stopped playing to have our lunch. The lunch was so grand. We had international buffet at First World Hotel Cafe. It was free of charge (normal is RM41 per person) since our package included it. Thanks Genting! :D
Main dishes: vegetables, braised chicken, fish curry, crab with coconut cream (♥), lamb kurma and bean curd with thai sauce
Soup: Tomato soup
Drinks: Coffee, black tea, water, orange juice and lychee juice
Fruits: Guava, watermelon and pomelo
What's more?: Chocolate cake, jellies with peach, lychee and strawberry flavour and one more I forgot is what. :D
☺☺☺
Boating, the moments that I wanted to kill Cheong Wai See! She said she wanted to play. Then I accompanied her. She played before. So I thought that she AT LEAST knew how to control the stupid boat. After being pushed to the water, I asked her to turn left/right (i forgot). Then, the boat not only did not change direction, it was totally out of control. Nevermind. Then we met Joel's boat. Something 'funny' happened. -.-
☺☺☺
Then we went to Indoor Theme Park. We entered Snow World, watched 4D twice, played Reindeer Cruiser, Ferris Wheel and the most exciting rides-Euro Express.
☺☺☺
In Snow World, unfortunate things happened to me. I injured my back. You will never imagine how pain it was. YOU CAN NEVER IMAGINE! I got hurt during the game-Cresta Run. Stupid game ever. The moments I managed to walk down the staircase, I hold my friends and said 'Pain pain~ so pain' then I burst into tears. My friends all were scared and asked me which part of body was in pain. I hardly could say a word and said 'my backkk~' while crying. I could not move at all. The hold my friends' hands tightly because I could not even stand properly. My tears kept on flowing. It was so pain! They asked me whether I could walk. I could not! Then teacher and organiser came. They were all shock when they saw me crying. I carefully and slowly walked out with Joel. I could see my friend's tears also. She cried too. I went to the toilet to check my back. The injured part was in between waist and lower waist there but it just at the back. I relieved a little bit when I found that it was not my backbone. Sir Chang banned me from continue playing. :( I ignore him because after a time I felt a bit okay.
Another unlucky things happened but thanks God that it was not on me. It happened on Yew Chee Onn and Leong Chee Wei (I don't know how to spell their name). Their wallets were lost! All of their friends were so gan jeung and searched everywhere in and outside the Snow World. Then Yew Chee Onn suddenly shouted 'WHO CAN FIND IT OUT, I GIVE YOU RM50!" All of us heard that and crazily searched all over the place. We even dug the snow. -.-"
☻☻☻
Part 1 ended. Please wait for Part 2-KL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment