Blog Archive

Monday, October 17, 2011


Do u know who is he? arh, for asians, don't tell me u don't know ya. Haha.
If u really don't know then erm... u are a bit outdate la har. Haha.
He is world-class top magician, 劉謙! Lu Chen, or romanisation, Liu Chen.
Just now, I watched 魔法擂台, The Magic Ring, on Astro.
And it is the last episode. So, this guy was invited to perform.
WOW. I just can say AMAZING!
I saw him in magic shows few years ago. Like, he appeared on every magic shows in Taiwan. And then my cousin told me that he is a top magician in the world.
And his performances just now really WOW me! He performed 3 magics.
First, he did a magic with rubber band.
Then, he did a magic with a jar. He broke it down just like that. Just like, 1, 2, 3, Break! Then it breaks! The person holding the jar was scared to death!
The last magic trick was ohmyholygod. He combined two real eggs into a heart shape. The eggs were real. It was proven.
well, I really can't describe. But, i swear that that time, my mouth never close.
I was just like :O

And do u know that he can actually pass through a matter? Don't believe?
Many years ago, he could do this magic already.

Few years back, he updates this magic trick with amazement!

0 comments:

Post a Comment