Blog Archive

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I am back with update! It's sounds like, oh finally? HAHA. And yes, I am gonna update about my best farewell! ♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21 Oct 2011, A Date To Remember

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yes, it's truly a date to remember. It's librarian farewell. Oh, my last year in school.
Ok back to title. That night everyone dressed up like prince and princess. Everyone is so beautiful and handsome, no doubt! Although the party started late but teachers were kind enough to forgive us. Thanks teachers! :D
The party was meant to start at 8pm but at last it started at 8.30pm. The time passed like roller coaster game. OMG. And then, funny things started here. It was game time. The game master, Ng Zhen Wei 'designed' a game which the players need to maintain their breath. Who maintains the longest is the winner. At first, this game was a bit lame, I thought. LOL. When until Eric's turn, I laughed till I-also-don't-know-how-to-say. And then the last contestant was Tyler Phoon. HAHAHA. Malaysia version of Rain. LOL WTF. HAHAHA. But anyway, he did a good job. He won the game, and the present was ...................................... a bun! LOL! I saw Yap laughed as if she could go crazy at anytime. LOL! Then, he hugged Chuah Ye Jiat. LOL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time struck 11pm. A teacher asked us to leave. :'( I don't want. I took a look at my handphone time. And I was like 'OMG? 11pm???' So sorry to say, the time had frozen during the photography time. We all took pictures like crazy, as if we were artists, stars, models and so on. LOL. Many funny pose that really LMAO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I value all the moments in the party. Even though it was just a 2 and a half hours farewell. But it's already enough for good memories. ♥ And before we really dismissed, something happened again. LOL.
See the picture below.

LOL is it? Wonder what's happening? HAHA. It is like this. We were at the highest floor, R. Then we had to take lift to go to ground floor, G. In between R and G, there were 6 floors. All of the Form 5 except Vinoshna, went into A lift. There were 14 + 1 of us. Only 1 Form 4 there and that's Soo's sister. Amy was at the nearest to the lift button. We DID NOT KNOW! I emphasize, WE DID NOT KNOW! that she clicked all the button. -.-" ALL. LOL! That means we will stop at every floor before we reached the ground floor. LOL. Having 15 people in a lift was already ohmygod. But then! At 6th floor, the door opened and we saw Lau Kah Fai, my uncle. LOL. Then, he just entered the lift lol. We could not move. Could not. The lift was so small, for 16 of us! The atmosphere was like ohmyholygod. And we still needed to stop at every floor, for no reason. Just imagine. HAHAHA. Suddenly Meesen took out her camera and captured photos of us. At first I could not notice it but then when I noticed it, I posed on the camera. But then when the photo had uploaded, I found that Eric and Jack Wei were posing too. HAHA. Then at the 4th or 3rd floor, suddenly the lift became very VERY noisy. Then Tyler said 'If now the lift break down, HOHO' LOL! Epic!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay okay. It's time for me to sleep. It's almost 2am now. :)
Anything missed will be updated as Part 2! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Juruaudit 2011 and 2012!

The sugars! ♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more pictures, click here. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment