Blog Archive

Friday, October 7, 2011

It's just like that.

No matter what you did, I will not care. I am serious. So, don't waste your time doing something stupid against me. You feel happy or what that you think I will be unhappy because you trick me, gossip me or what. You are just wasting your time, not mine.
I really dislike school life. DISLIKE. But I don't want time flies past since I am scare of SPM. Aish, I am in a dilemma. D:
School life sucks and stressful. Hate it to the maximum of my life. I am fucking serious that I will NEVER EVER have the feeling of 'MISS' after 2 months later. :)
Because when people around you are SUCKS like hell, you feel yourself like a FUCK. :)
Nothing is memorable except my friends. I will miss my friends. My really good friends. :)
The end :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment