Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Part 2-KL (021011)

Part 2 is here! :D OK without wasting your time, I will continue the story now :)
☺☺☺☺☺
Around 12 something at Sunday afternoon, we reached Times Square. We had our brunch first at Taste of Asia. Then we I shopping shopping and shopping. Within few minutes, I bought a bag and straight used it. You can see it in every of my pictures below! :D It's nice! *E-E-E*
☺☺☺☺☺
Before leaving, I got my albums from LPS's brother. Arh, my albums finally reached my hands! :D

This is SJM Perfection version A album as my own birthday gift this year (although it is late)
and this is the album for my trial result. I promised myself that if I get 5A, I would buy myself Mr. Simple version C but I cannot. -.- I only get 4A. :( So I buy a cheaper album. :)
☺☺☺☺☺
And time struck 6pm. It's time to gather outside the shopping mall and wait for the bus. We took pictures there. :)
☺☺☺☺☺





☺☺☺☺☺
Part 2 ended with loves. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment